Menu D3D PB PH v1.0 ESP's, Aimbot and more,Test mode
For reasons of IP
I can not enter the game, but it does not detect
Do the test, leave a comment, thank you
UPDATED 18TH AUG 2017
RUN THE GAME IN FULL SCREEN MODE!
IN CASE THERE WILL NOT BE THE MENU ON THE FIRST TEST, I RECOMMEND TO TEST AGAIN.
TurorialFor reasons of IP
I can not enter the game, but it does not detect
Do the test, leave a comment, thank you
UPDATED 18TH AUG 2017
RUN THE GAME IN FULL SCREEN MODE!
IN CASE THERE WILL NOT BE THE MENU ON THE FIRST TEST, I RECOMMEND TO TEST AGAIN.
1st - Execute as administrator
2 ° - Click on the Advertisement
3 ° - Click on connect
4 ° - Open pointblank
5th - Insert key hides Menu d3d
6th - preferably play full window,
![[IMG]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-6DVbJaaIqQFn8mJ3ISdAtNI653CE7ndU_UOq37NtY61PY50KlMD258V5uHfya5pPEKe0Dd5163r-W3JT65y6mA-7DBAW2JRuBKlvBTDqF_g3fVh5lYX16VAh5Ap34865WAKhpg6foVI/s1600/separador_de_textos.gif)
CompatibilityI only tested on windows 7 - 64 and 32 btsThose of more systems I have not tested
![[IMG]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-6DVbJaaIqQFn8mJ3ISdAtNI653CE7ndU_UOq37NtY61PY50KlMD258V5uHfya5pPEKe0Dd5163r-W3JT65y6mA-7DBAW2JRuBKlvBTDqF_g3fVh5lYX16VAh5Ap34865WAKhpg6foVI/s1600/separador_de_textos.gif)
Download / Scan
Click aqui para Descargar
Clique aqui para visualizar Scan
Themida Protect
Only one thing I would say about the scanAre not required to useScan detects both viruses, due to the dll encrypter that I use
If you have doubts, I leave my Facebook facebook
1. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable (Google);
2. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Redistributable (Google);
3. Net Framework 4.5.2 (Download).
how to use
PB ALL
olution Menu does not appear ???
Copy all the files and paste in the following folders:
32 Bits --> C:/Windows/System32
64 Bits --> C:/Windows/Syswow64
https://www.sendspace.com/file/uyonm1

0 comments:
Post a Comment